Delivery and Returns
Returns Due To Change of Mind
Under Australian Consumer Law, we are not obliged to accept returns or exchange for ‘change of mind’ or ‘incorrect choice’. Please choose carefully. However, Manufacturing faults will be exchanged.
At the discretion of Australian Camera Sales, exchanges can occur if there are manufacturing faults. If an exchange is approved a 20% restocking fee will apply. All goods must be in mint condition and packaging in a saleable condition with all original accessories and components intact. Any freight and insurance costs to return the item to us are at your expense. This includes the liability for any lost freight so we suggest sending via registered post.
We do not refund, return or exchange an item once it has been purchased unless the product is faulty. Any decision to refund or exchange an item is at the discretion of Australian Camera Sales.
Any returns due to change of mind will incur full delivery cost to and from Australian Camera Sales.
Returns/Faulty Or Damaged Goods
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the Goods as soon as they are delivered in order to ensure that: (a) they are what you ordered; and (b) they are not damaged or faulty.
If this is not the case you should contact our friendly staff via email@example.com as soon as possible.
DOA (Dead on Arrival): If your product does not work on arrival before any use then you may return the goods free of charge and we will supply a replacement pending inspection. Proof of DOA will be needed to ensure appropriate actions; failure to provide this proof may result in additional fees (including shipping and replacement of the product).
As Australian Camera Sales are authorised Australian Dealers, our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Wrong Goods Supplied:
If the product you receive is different from the product listed on the receipt (emailed to you immediately after completion of the online order), please follow the steps below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate the issue and obtain a Return Authority number
- Please note you are responsible for the return of goods back to Australian Camera Sales including any postage and transportation costs. It is recommended that you use registered post for returning of goods as any loss or damages will be customer responsibility.
- Return the product to us (please note: photo ID will be required)
- Products must be returned with all the original accessories and components, including any packaging. Proof of purchase in the form of an Australian Camera Sales invoice must be provided. Any return sent to us without an approved RA number may be immediately returned to you.
- Products that show signs of physical damage such as scratches, dents, cracks or any indication of impact may be refused. Customers are not entitled to a refund or exchange due to any packaging damaged in transit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly staff, and we would be more than happy to assist.